What is a buyer's agent?
A buyer's agent represents the buyer in a real estate transaction.
A buyer's agent will:
- help you pre-qualify for top-rate financing
- listen to you to specifically define your needs
- notify you of and show you suitable listings, as they become available, until you find what you need
- recommend several qualified home inspection services for you to select from
- deliver the offer
- negotiate professionally on your behalf until the deal is done
- handle all the details from start to finish